SAFe Values and Principles
The original is at http://www.scaledagileframework.com/safe-core-values/ and http://www.scaledagileframework.com/safe-lean-agile-principles/ and is best read there. Following list is maintained for my convenience.
Note that SAFe was developed to aid with agile at scale. The values and principles that you see here are valid no mater what scale of implementation you are doing.
- Built-in Quality
- Program Execution
- Take the Economic View
- Apply Systems Thinking
- Assume Variability; Preserve Options
- Build Incrementally with Fast, Integrated Learning Cycles
- Base Milestones on Object Evaluation of Working Systems
- Visualize and Limit WIP (work-in-progress), Reduce Batch Size, and Manage Queue Lengths
- Apply Cadence, Synchronize with Cross-Domain Planning
- Unlock the Intrinsic Motivation of Knowledge Workers
- De-Centralize Decision Making
- Organize Around Value