Table of Contents
Agile and Facilitation Tools
- Trello: Kanban board for all kinds of purposes
- Slack: Discussion tool for Teams
- Zoom: Video conference tool
- Mural: Remote whiteboard tool. Operates like a super whiteboard. Very useful in for remote training and other facilitation.
- Mentimeter: Tool to develop interactive presentations such as surveys, exercises, and quizzes.
- Idea Boardz: “Card” oriented board to collaborate and brainstorm. Very useful for retrospectives, especially in remote situations.
- Pollev: Tool useful to setup a “lean coffee” and vote on subjects
- PI Planning: Tool aimed at remote PI Planning with good approaches to help the RTE get setup, and integration with ALM tools.
- Instant Agenda: Tool for “lean coffee” oriented tool collaboration and brainstorming.
- The Nouns Project: Source for “free” icons
- Pexels: Source for “free” images
As I set up my business, I come across tools I find useful. Perhaps you are looking for things like this as well:
- Dokuwiki Wiki system: I like the idea of a place where I can store information that is beyond a file service (hint to Dropbox et al - offer this type of application to put structure around files ). This is a personal place to capture “stuff”. This page you are looking at is part of my wiki and uses Dokuwiki. This site is built using DokuWiki.
- Pipe Drive: Simple customer relationship management (CRM) system based on Kanban style cards.
/home/hpsamios/hanssamios.com/dokuwiki/data/pages/useful_tools.txt · Last modified: 2022/05/26 09:27 by hans