How Do We Know Definition of Ready Is Being Successfully Applied?
We know the Definition of Ready is being successfully applied when:
- There is a smooth flow of top priority (business perspective) Stories to the Teams
- For each Team there is enough Ready Backlog for at least 2-3 of Iterations (Sprints) at any given time.
- Story is well understood by the Team and uses language everyone comprehends (e.g. avoid acronyms, jargon, and superfluous words)
- Iteration (Sprint) planning results in a plan that seems relatively low-risk
- Clear understanding of how the results can be demonstrated to customers and other stakeholders to solicit feedback during an Iteration (Sprint) Review.
- NOTE: Think of the user voice format and acceptance criteria as the “script” that you will use when you demonstrate the story at the Iteration Demo.
- Team is set up to up to quality Stories, with limited requirement defects
- Team consistently adheres to Definition of Ready criteria
/home/hpsamios/hanssamios.com/dokuwiki/data/pages/how_do_we_know_definition_of_ready_is_being_successfully_applied.txt · Last modified: 2020/12/17 13:47 by hans